I would like to start by thanking my one of my blogger best friends, favorite blogger and dear follower Sanchali for tagging me. I’m always happy when people think of me for an Award or Tag.
If you have tagged/nominated me for something that I forgot to post, please tell me. It often get confused!
So, the Blue Sky Tag:
Here are the rules:
- Give 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
Here are her questions:
- How do you describe yourself? I would describe myself as maternal and caring and someone who is always trying to improve and become better, by learning and trying to change.
- Are you scared of heights? Yes, I am.
- If you could be an animal what animal would you be? I would be a cat. Sleep all day, purr for belly rubs and eat.
- What places have you traveled and want to travel ? I never traveled anywhere. I would love to go to the United States, that is my dream trip. Probably because I studied North American Studies.
- What is your overall goal in life? To live a calm happy life, in the countryside, with my husband and pet and children, while doing something that will contribute to make the world a better place.
- Would you like to be famous? Only if I was famous for doing good and could take advantage of my fame to embrace causes and speak for those that don’t have the opportunity. Would it be comfortable for me? No. Is it what I want for my life? No.
- What natural disaster are you mostly scared of? All of them but tsunamis are the most scary. Water, big waves and how strong they are makes me scared.
- Have you had a paranormal life experience if yes what? Yes, when my grandfather died. The stories are too big to explain here but basically I was home alone and heard a sound that he used to make. Sometimes I have premonitions in the form of dreams and it’s scary. Best part? I’m a skeptic.
- Are you a dog person or a cat person? Both. The more the merrier.
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert? I’m an introvert who learned to be an extrovert in order to deal with the world. I can be the life of the party but I would prefer to be alone, at home.
- Favorite quote? From a book? “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same” from Wuthering Heights. In general? “Be the change you want to see in the worl” Funny one? “The shit is about to hit the fan”
Here are my questions:
- Where in the world are you?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What is your biggest goal for your blog?
- What is your 5 year plan, if you have one?
- How is your relationship with your parents?
- How do you keep yourself organized?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What are you afraid of?
- What are you absolutely bad at?
- Which fictional character would you be best friends with?
- Can you name your top ten favorite blogs?
Here are my nominees:
- May Everly
- Mrs. Strawberry Blonde
- Amy (another Amy)
- Life as easy as
- Ella May Garrett
Ladies, I hope you like my questions. I’m sorry to bother you if you have already been tagged!!