I was just nominated for another Award, by Jamie, who blogs over at Don’t give a jam. Isn’t this the best blog name ever? I love it. First time I saw it, it made me laugh. Go over to her blog, I’m sure you’ll love it.
Now, for the Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Check out the origin of the mystery blogger award here on the creator’s blog!
3 things about myself:
- I have no driver’s license. I’ve been meaning to get it since I was 18 (I’m 25) but it never seems to be the right time. Either money or time, or money and time or laziness get in the way. So, I can’t drive! If you need a ride, I’m useless.
- When I go to the supermarket, I’m no better than a child. I ask/put in the cart everything. It’s either gum, or some new cereal or cookies or some pens or whatever. I always “need” something. My boyfriend goes crazy.
- I cannot be around people doing nothing for too long. When I have friends over or when I’m at a dinner party I need to get away for some moments. I either go and get my schedule or answer emails, or just go and be alone. People get me tired and I think I’m a little hyperactive.
- Do you pronounce it tomato or tomahto? – Tomato
- What is your most used word or phrase? – “I need to get my shit together”
- Favorite song of the moment? – City of Stars from La La Land
- What’s the last thing you dreamt about? – I dreamt I was married to a Portuguese actor I like and met the other day
- If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, which would you choose? – House M.D. for life
- Do you know where Portugal is? Do you know anything else about my country?
- What’s your favorite snack?
- Are you saving to buy something?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What is the name of your first love?