Yeih, another award. I need to thank Dr. Martha Higgins (Can I call you Martha?) for this nomination. You should definitely go over to her blog smallfitness and look around. It’s really good, people! As always, I feel so happy and thankful for this award and hope I really deserve it.
- Thank the blogger who recommended you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
This blog is a still a baby blog. I created this blog on the 24th of February, so a little over a month ago. It has been something I wanted to do for a long time. There were even a few failed attempts, but not this one. This time I’ve been consistent, I’ve been writing every day, I’ve reached 300+ followers and developed friendships and a sense of community with my fellow bloggers. To be completely honest, I think it’s the best thing I’ve done in a long time. I get to talk about everything, to vent and there’s always someone to lend a shoulder!! I’ve gotten a lot of love and support and I couldn’t be more grateful for this blessing that is my little blog.
Pieces of advice for new bloggers:
- I’m in no way an expert, I just know what has worked for me. I follow everyone back and try to connect with them as much as possible. If you find time to follow, read and comment my blog I will find the time to do the same for you. That’s only fair, right? And you get to meet great people, read great articles, all while growing you blog, which everybody wants to do.
- I’m always open and honest. What you read here is what I am and what really happens in my life. You don’t have to do the same if you’re not comfortable exposing yourself that much, of course. You can be open and honest but still discrete. But I’m not. I decided if was going to be out there I was really going to be out there and tell things like they are, without sugar-coating the bad things. I’m 100% real (my friends are surprised about that because I was the person who didn’t even like to be in a Facebook picture) and I feel good and safe doing it. My readers are encouraged to do the same, I hope they know that. They can comment freely, say whatever they want and give their honest opinion. This is a placer where we can talk about anything. I would prefer if no one is offensive but, if they justify it, I think I can even tolerate that. So, it sounds like a cliché but, be yourself, show your personality and people will like you and your writing.
This time I decided I’m only going to nominate boys, because I think they don’t get as much attention as girl bloggers and get a little left behind. So my boys are:
That’s it, then. It’s your turn now!