So, I was nominated again. Wow, this keeps getting more and more unreal. This time by another favorite, miss Roxanne. She says I’m very popular, I say I’m very lucky and blessed. I’m thankful and happy that she thought about me and will answer her questions with great pleasure!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- What made you start your blog?
- Dogs or cats?
- Where do you live, and where would you like to live?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- I’m baking you a cake – what would you like?
- What’s the best experience of your life so far?
- If you got the chance to talk to a famous dead person who would it be?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What famous mystery do you wish you knew the answer to?
- If you had to change your name to anything, what would you pick?
- It’s something I have always wanted. I just wanted to be a part of the blogging world. I followed many people on Bloglovin and wanted what they have, a little space of my own to share my thoughts and happenings and to make friends, talk to people and simply write.
- Both. I have a dog. I’ve had a cat that my mom stole (his name is Gatsby, long story). I hope to get one or two more dogs in the next few years and also a cat or two. We want a big family and also want to be around pets.
- I live near Lisbon, Portugal. I would love to live in the United States but I’m not sure if they would take me now, ha! (just a joke, not meant to offend anyone)
- Shopping for little things. “oh, a notebook. oh, a lipstick. I’m also going to take this pen”.
- You better make me a Brigadeiro cake. It’s a Brazilian recipe and it’s to die for 🙂
- The best experience of my life so far has been living with my boyfriend for the past two years. I feel like I’m in a marriage and it’s interesting to see our relationship evolve, how we get through problems and fall more in love with each other.
- I would love to talk to Fernando Pessoa, the Portuguese poet.
- That the people I love will die and that it’s inevitable.
- Easy one. Because I have everything in pink. If I’m going to buy something and there’s a pink option, I go for the pink lol. Not for clothes, I wear every color. But the rest.
- The Zodiac killer.
- I would probably go by Belinda, my middle name.
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
- Who do you call when you’re really sad?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Where did you go on your last vacation?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What’s the most expensive thing you own?
- Do you have any pets?
- Tell me about an embarrassing moment?
- What Youtube channels do you follow?
- If you could have been born in a different time, what would you choose?
- What do you keep in your nightstand?
There you go, girls. Can’t wait for your answers!