Dear reader, I decided I should write something more personal, as my last posts have been about Awards, followers, etc, and That’s not me. I want this to be a personal blog, I the last few posts don’t sound like me. Don’t get me wrong, I love being nominated for Awards, I’m over the moon with 100+ followers, but that’s not the most important. For me, it is all about content. About sharing my heart with you and connecting. With this and, since I have a lot of thoughts going on my mind, I decided to write a few random things.
- I’ve been on medical leave this whole week, as they can’t get my sleeping medication right. I’ve not been sleeping, therefore I’m exhausted. When I sleep, I get scary nightmares. I spend all night tossing and turning (poor Mr. R) and feeling cold, but then I wake up all sweaty. I need the to get this right ASAP, because I’m tired of waking up in the morning feeling like I’ve just woken up from a coma.
- My dear friend Rita just had a motorcycle accident, and she broke her collarbone. Poor love is in pain, so send kiss and (soft) hugs along her way. I hope she recovers soon and doesn’t need surgery.
- My dear friend Patricia just wrote a beautiful book, and I’m half way through it. I hope to finish it soon. I’m so proud. I can’t believe she’s a published author. She used to write all the time when we were younger and finally she has her book. By the way, there’s a whole post coming about her and the book.
- I’m almost done with watching the Oscar nominees. I watched Manchester by the Sea and I’m half way through Lion. What else is there? Hacksaw Ridge and Fences, right?
- My dog just took a bath and is crazy, running through the house and shaking and rubbing herself on the couch and rugs? Why bathe the dog if she’s going to get the couch and rugs full of hair to dry herself?
- We just came home from having dinner at a Chinese buffet and sushi bar. I’m the kind of person that goes there and only eats 5 fried shrimps and french fries (sorry) and my boyfriend eats his weight in whatever they have. He needs to make sure he’s getting what he’s paying for.
- I have so much laundry. I don’t know who two adults can have so much dirty laundry but we do. Also, I feel like I talk about laundry all the time here. This blog should be called laundry for days.
- My best friend Ricardo’s birthday was two days ago. Happy birthday love.
- I think about doing a grocery haul this one, so you can see what we buy and our meal plan. Would you like that? I’m extremely nosy and I love those posts so I’m jealous and want my own.
- It smells like wet dog right now.
- I also think that shrimp was not so good, my belly is not happy.
- There was something very sad yesterday. My sister went to my grandmother’s house to spend the night. I’ve told you she has severe dementia right? She turned to my sister and said “Are you here alone? Where is grandpa?” my sister looked at her and said “You know grandpa has died many years ago” and my grandmother asked “So how are you related to my husband?” and my sister answered “Grandma, I’m your granddaughter, and hist granddaughter, but he died many years ago.” My grandma simply answered “oh, so you have no grandfather”. It breaks my heart. It also breaks my heart that my younger sister had to be the one dealing with such situation. She had never forgotten he had passed away before. Very sad moment.
- Who do you think is going to win the Oscar for best picture?
- I’ve been living on cereal. I’m addicted to my cereal. Ceriously! I need an intervention. Send help! I eat like a box every two days. My boyfriend just sits there and I can see him thinking “Oh my, what a fat pig!” Of course he doesn’t say anything because he fears for his life.
- There’s a new gym opening near our house and I think that’s the one I’m going to end up going to. It has classes at 7 a.m and at 9 p.m which is great for me because I can either go before or after work. What’s your favorite time to work out?
- I think I’m going to make Oreo mousse tomorrow? Have you tried it?
- My back hurts. I go to Youtube and watch massage videos in hopes of feeling a little relief.
I guess that’s enough for random stuff. Thank you for putting up with mah crazy!